Every day there are more business travelers. People travel to meet clients, attend trainings or shows; but they always search for a comfortable stay where they can feel like at home.
Here we have a few reasons why our suites are your best option:
- We have three conference rooms, with a maximum occupancy of 60 people, with several catering options.
- Have a casual meeting in our dining room, where continental breakfast is served daily (included in your rate).
- Stay connected with our high speed Wi-Fi.
- Don’t miss out on working out and make the most out of our fully equipped gym. Or if you’d rather exercise outside, you can go for a run in Lincoln Park just around the corner of our suites.
- It doesn’t have to be all work. Pamper yourself at our rooftop Jacuzzi, while enjoying amazing views of Polanco.
- Many of our suites are equipped with a small kitchen and appliances, for those long stays where you feel like preparing your own meals.
- Our amazing location allows you to enjoy time outdoors; get to know the city, visit nearby museums such as Museo Jumex, with several contemporary art exhibitions or Rufino Tamayo Museum for more classical collections.
- Get together for lunch at Rosa Negra or Cipriani, some of the best restaurants for business meetings nearby our suites.
- If you´d rather work in a coffee shop more than an office, you will find several options such as Café Joselo, Le pain Quotidien and Maque.
- If you are looking for after work drinks or a glass of wine, some fun places like Limantour, Gin Gin and La Única are just steps away from our suites.